Senate 2008 Guru: Following the Races

Keeping a close eye on developments in the 2008 U.S. Senate races

Friday, September 28, 2007

Thank You for Expanding the Map! Now Keep it Coming!

Last night, when I created the Expand the Map! ActBlue page, I had a goal of 10 contributions for Larry LaRocco and 10 contributions for Andrew Rice by 11:59pm tonight. Well, it's a few minutes before 11:59pm and we have 12 contributions for Larry LaRocco and 16 contributions for Andrew Rice, totalling almost $2000 contributed!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now that my expectations have been exceeded, let's get to 20 contributions for both LaRocco and Rice by the end of the weekend, Sunday night. If you're able to give $100, give $100. If you're able to give $5, give $5. Every dollar makes a big difference, so please chip in! Thanks again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tex Sen '08 said...

You've picked two great races where we can really expand our pick-up opportunities with modest funds.

If you are thinking of another race where we have a chance and the challenger won't need millions, please consider supporting an eventual nominee fund for the race against Stevens in Alaska.

I'm hoping that we see Mark Begich against Stevens, but it's a good plan to hold off any money to any individual candidate until Begrich and Ethan Berkowitz sort out who's going to be our nominee. There is no point blowing our cash in a primary race where both Democrats are so much better than the incumbent Republican.

1:00 PM, September 29, 2007  
Blogger Senate2008Guru said...

tex sen '08 - I will definitely be expanding the list of candidates on my ActBlue page as the election cycle progresses. I'm eyeing other states for inclusion as their match-ups come into focus. Alaska could get very interesting very soon, especially if the FBI's ongoing investigations lead to a Ted Stevens indictment.

2:20 PM, September 29, 2007  
Blogger Anthony_Distler said...

I posted a link to this blog on my blog, encouraging any of my remaining viewers (who can't be many) to come here and contribute.

I'm a HUGE fan of Andrew Rice. I'm going to be blogging about him throughout the year.

4:11 PM, September 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home